• February 9SIS MATH VOCABULARY WORD: Rate

• February 9SIS CAREER WORD OF THE WEEK: Networking

The SIS Viking

Students upset hopes dashed by the Faculty

The student hopes of pulling an upset crashed as Mr. Danielski splashed four three-pointers in the fourth quarter tin a 71-54 victory.

A great time was had by all at the annual student-faculty basketball game on Friday, March 24th. But in the end it was deja vu’ once again as the Faculty beat the students 71-54 in front of a packed house.

The students only trailed by a point entering the fourth quarter when Mr. John Danielski and Mr. Jeff Napoli took over. Danielski sank four long-range three-pointers while Napoli controlled the pain, pulling down 10 rebounds in the decisive quarter.

Veteran teacher Mr. Scott Gura started it for the Faculty when he sank a 3-pointer in the opening quarter and then put an exclamation point on the win by splashing another trey late in the fourth quarter. Mr. Kyle Moran provided a youthful spark for the faculty while Mr. Gydus was also a key cog for the faculty.

It wasn’t all bad for the students thought they got to watch the dance team do a very exciting dance and the cheerleaders put on a awesome and exciting routine. I guess you can say it was a very exciting night. And lets hope that next year the students will win their first Students vs. Faculty game.